|Prices / ordering|
Agranova Alliance Service
Brochure/order form (.pdf)
The Agranova Alliance Service presents an up-to-date source of global agrochemical information, designed for those involved in keeping abreast of the crop protection
industry and those requiring well-researched competitor intelligence.
By providing unlimited in-house use of all of Agranova's publications and databases, the service enables customers to be secure in the knowledge that they have the very
latest information on the industry, its products and markets at their fingertips. In addition, customers receive two days of consultancy time to provide support and to assist
with confidential enquiries.
The package of publications consists of the latest versions of the following titles with automatic updates as they become available during a given year's service contract:
* not to be updated
- Ag Chem Base - updated in April and October
- Crop Protection Actives - updated annually in July
- Ag Chem New Compound Review - published annually in April
- Ag Chem Supplementary Report - published annually in October
- Agrochemicals Executive Review - 24th. Edition published in February 2103*
- In addition, two days of consultancy support are included