|Prices / ordering|
Crop Protection Actives 2012
Crop Protection Actives is, without a doubt, an indispensable database for every commercial manager within the industry. No other commercially available resource comes even close to Crop Protection Actives in terms of breadth of information, value for money, reliability and simplicity of operation.
This is the must-have resource for all who are concerned with the development, marketing or production of agrochemicals.
In Crop Protection Actives, Agranova provides a powerful database of essential information on commercial agrochemical compounds. Containing more than 650 profiles, it presents technical and commercial information on all the world's currently available crop protection actives.
Four main subscreens provide an interactive data-access interface to information across the following areas:
- Active ingredient consumption rankings
- Technical profiles
- Consumption breakdowns
- Market summaries
Brochure/order form (.pdf)
Powerpoint demo (.pps)
In addition to comparative data, the database provides rounded profiles for all agrochemical active ingredients in use over the past 10 years including sales volumes and prices. Four information-packed screens present:
- 2011 active ingredient rankings (by sales and volume). This screen is also an interactive active ingredients index that enables quick access to the individual a.i. profiles:
- Commercial summary: Ex-factory (2012) price estimates, crop sector usage breakdown (12 key crops) and regulatory status in the EU and USA
- End-user sales and consumption data from 1998 - 2011 (2012 edition), where available, presented graphically for easy reference and with sales (US$mn) and volume (metric tonnes) figures
- Technical profiles: including common and brand names, developer, structure, applications, usage etc
On-line access is available by subscription which enables the purchaser the ability to access the database from any computer without the need for additional programs. Alternatively, CPA can be purchased as a PC desktop implemetation of the website: the format is a built-in-server-executable program that runs in a any browser on Microsoft's XP/Windows7 operating systems. For full details, see our order form.